Tel: +27 21 855 0395
Tel: +27 21 855 0395
- A comfortable launch pad from which to explore Victoria Falls. Looking for the perfect gateway to explore Victoria Falls and the surrounding region? Cresta Sprayview Hotel might be the answer for adventure seekers. The hotel is located only 1,4km from the majestic falls and got its name thanks to this attraction. In the months when Victoria Falls are in full flood, the spray rises like a column of smoke (referred to by locals as Mosi-oa-Tunya - the “smoke that thunders”) and can be seen from the hotel, hence the name “Sprayview”.
- Closest hotel to the Falls. This hotel is located at the center of Victoria Falls town and is 5 minutes walk from the mighty Victoria Falls and only 20km away from Victoria Falls Airport. Constructed around a man-made lake (which is home to baby crocodiles, we have been told), the hotel and its 294 rooms are built in a distinctive Zimbabwean-style, based on the Great Zimbabwe Monument at Masvingo. The hotel has a food court, bars and one of the most attractive casinos in Zimbabwe. There is a choice of air-conditioned twin rooms and standard suites, all with en-suite bathrooms, telephone and satellite television.
- Beautiful lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River. A’Zambezi River Lodge
Enjoy unmatched and genuine African hospitality at the only hotel situated on the banks of the scenic Zambezi. At A’Zambezi thatched architecture blends into its verdant natural environment in the precincts of the Victoria Falls National Park, just 5km from the Falls. The open-air Amulonga Restaurant is famed for its dish varieties, including traditional African cuisine. Pulsating African entertainment is provided nightly.
- The grand madame of the falls since 1903. The Victoria Falls Hotel
For over 100 years this internationally acclaimed hotel has been the preferred address for members of royal families, statesmen, celebrities and discerning travelers worldwide. With an atmosphere steeped in history, it combines the charm of the old with the comfort and convenience of today, as is expected of a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World. Privacy and care are of utmost importance. Today, as it has for a century, this grand old dame overlooks the bridge and gorge below, all against a backdrop of the huge columns of spray from the Falls themselves. This is one hotel that can only claim to be unique. A collection of interesting artifacts, genteel staff, formal dining - more than you could ever wish for.
- Small, intimate and elegant within walking distance of the Falls. Distinguished yet affordable accommodation in warm and elegant surroundings is offered at Ilala. The hotel is ideally situated, being closest to the mighty Victoria Falls as well as the town center. The National Park borders the front of the property and wild animals often graze on the hotel lawns with the spray of the Falls in the background. A warm welcome awaits you at the world class Palm Restaurant. Superb cuisine is offered while you relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the gracious surrounds. The Ra-Ikane is a small luxury cruise boat fitted with period décor, and historical memorabilia. Fine cuisine and refreshments characterize a level of comfort and style unsurpassed on the Zambezi.
- Five star luxury surrounded by an 18 hole golf course where big game is often part of the obstacles. This is a luxurious hotel situated on a hilltop overlooking the Zambezi River and is only 3km from the Victoria Falls. The hotel features an 18-hole golf course designed by Gary Player, a bowling green, volley ball court, gym, floodlit tennis court and 2 swimming pools, one of which is the largest outdoor pool in Zimbabwe. There are 4 restaurants and 3 bars at the hotel. Modern conferencing facilities and equipment are available for a maximum of 500 delegates. The 276 bedrooms are ethnically decorated, providing a combination of African ambience with luxury and elegance. Each en-suite bedroom has air-conditioning, digital satellite television and a balcony.
- Affordable, neat and very well situated self-catering (self-contained) accommodation. This camp offers spacious camping with neat and clean ablution blocks. There is also a 9 sleeper dormitory for males and a 6 sleeper dormitory for females. There are numerous 2 bedroom self-catering (self-contained) chalets, each with a dining area, kitchen and bathroom. One unit presently has air-conditioning, with plans underway to provide air-con in some of the other units. There is a large pool and extremely pleasant open-air restaurant with fine fare. For those on a limited budget, the Camp is highly recommended.
- offers numerous action-packed adventure activities and some soothing game drives and cruises.
Important Fact: From beginning of February to August approximately 30% of the Falls can be seen and enjoyed from Zambia and 70% from Zimbabwe. In the other dryer months the Falls can only be seen and enjoyed from Zimbabwe where the view remains breathtaking for the entire year. We therefore recommend accommodation in Zimbabwe. Victoria Falls is an tourist haven and largly unaffected by the political turmoil in the rest of Zimbabwe.
Gables Inn is in Colesberg in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa offers self-catering ( self contained ) accommodation halfway between Cape Town and Johannesburg. Gables Inn in Colesberg South Africa and other lodges, hotels and self-catering ( self contained ) accommodation.
Grunau Lodge, also known as Grunau Motor Lodge, in at the Shell Garage in Grunau in Namibia. Grunau Lodge offers overnight self-catering ( self contained ) accommodation. Links from Grunau Lodge in Namibia to other hotels and lodges in Namibia and South Africa.
Kruger Park Safaris offers affordable safaris in The Kruger National Park in South Africa in open vehicles. Kruger National Park and accommodation in Botswana Namibia and South Africa. Hotels and self-catering ( self contained ) lodges.
Mokolodi Nature Reserve offers self-catering ( self contained ) accommodation in a nature reserve 12 km south of Gaborone which is the capital city of Botswana. Mokolodi Lodge Gaborone Botswana offers self-catering ( self contained ) accommodation and accommodation in Namibia and South Africa.
Temba Lodges provide hotel, lodge and self-catering ( self contained ) accommodation in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
The Churchill Hotel is a famous hotel in Bulawayo in Zimbabwe. The Chruchill hotel is 5 km from Bulawayo CBD onroute to the Matopo National Park. Bulawayo Churchill Hotel and other hotels and lodges in Botswana and Zimbabwe.
Matobo Hills Lodge a magnificent lodge in the famous Matopo Hills Nature reserve in Zimbabwe. The views from Matopo Hills Lodge is breathtakingly beautiful. Hotel, accommodation and travel related pages from Motopo Hills Lodge in Zimbabwe.